jeudi 8 avril 2010

SCAM !!!

I booked online on reservationseurope.com for a night in an hotel located in Damas, Syria.

I payed online the fees for one night which was 104,5€.

Reservation Europe returned me a confirmation / reservation number for my room.



When I arrived in Damas, in "Al Amer Hotel" (reservationseurope.com), they told me that they didn't knew Reservations Europe company.



So, I had to pay again the room.



When i came back from my trip to Syria (that was a great trip i recommend you), i contacted reservationseurope.com by phone, and they told me to send them by fax the receipt of the hotel in Damas, and then they will return me my money.

I send them the fax once and had no reply.



Again... I gave them a phone call, and they told me to send the fax again... what i did...

I've been waiting since 3 month and no news from that company !

No way to get back my money... A lawyer would cost me more than the price i payed.

Reservations Europe is located in greece.... what would make it very complicated to sue them.

If you had the same trouble with reservationseurope.com, leave a comment on this page.

I did this blog to inform all the future customers that this isn't a serious company and that you should book on any other plateform but not on Reservations Europe.

Best regards and have a nice trip anywhere you plan to go !

8 commentaires:

  1. Hello,
    Same problem than you...

    I am french, 3 nights in an Athens Hotel.

    More than 200 euros and no money back....

    Reservation Europe problem

    Reservation Europe sont des voleurs

    Fuyez Reservation Europe ne reservez pas d hotels chez Reservation Europe ou 24 hours booking.

    Omiros Hotel continue de travailler avec Reservation Europe malgré de nombreux incidents de ce type

    Fuyez aussi Omiros Hotel à Athènes

    problème, voleur, omiros hotel athens

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I booked a hotel to Paros, Greece in August 2010. I arrived there and they didn't allow the check-in because Reservations Europe still hadn't payed to the agency with which the hotel worked with. After a lot of phone calls and clear fraudish attitude, they got me another hotel. When leaving that hotel, the owner informed me that RE also didn't pay him and all their telephones were now off.
    The first hotel lost money because the reservation was cancelled without RE paying the cancellation fees and because they didn't occupy the room. The travel agency lost money because RE had a lot of pending debts. The second hotel lost money because RE also didn't pay. Fortunately for me and my girlfriend, the owner of the second hotel did not charge us a thing. A messy and obscure situation with only two harms for us: the loss of 2-3 hours of our vacantion and some roming phone calls. A clear fraud!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi, I booked an hotel in Mykonos for my boyfriend, me, a friend of mine and her boyfriend. We paid 400 euro, but when we arrived at the hotel there was no reservation and a person who claims to be a connection between the hotel and reservationseurope proposed us another hotel really expensive (we didn't accept her porpose, she was really rude and she became angry when we refused). We tried to go to the police but they said that the couldn't do anything. When I came back to Italy, I started to look for information and I discovered that there were a lot of people that had had the same experience. We decided to denunce all to the italian police. However this morning I discovered that the website doesn't exist, so probably they disappered with all our money.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi, I booked an hotel in Mykonos for my boyfriend, me, a friend of mine and her boyfriend. We paid 400 euro, but when we arrived at the hotel there was no reservation and a person who claims to be a connection between the hotel and reservationseurope proposed us another hotel really expensive (we didn't accept her porpose, she was really rude and she became angry when we refused). We tried to go to the police but they said that the couldn't do anything. When I came back to Italy, I started to looking for information and I discovered that there were a lot of people that had had the same experience. We decided to denunce all to the italian police. however today I discovered that the website doesn't exist, so probably they disappered with all our money.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi.
    actually i had a kind experience myself... in december 2009 i booked a hotel in bansko bulgaria and everything turned out just fine... the hotel staff was aware of our reservation, all good. and just today i went back on the same site to make a booking for bansko again coz i was very satisfied... and voila there was no site...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. On December 2009 me and my girlfriend booked a hotel at Bansko, Bulgaria through reservationseurope.com and didn't have any problems. I guess we must have been very lucky.
    To all of you that have been scammed, you can try contacting the Greek Tourist Police. The number is: 0030-2109200724
    Good luck to everyone.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi I booked in Damascus for ten nights in 2010 it cost 1400 euro The booking was through an Athens based company called reservationsteam... sounds very like the company that scammed you,, they did the same thing took the money but no one had heard of them at the hotel, no booking had been made .. it was a total nightmare to get other accommodation and get my money back from my card company, I was so lucky to get it back. Judging by others posts these people are setting up temporary offices creaming off money then moving on and setting up under a different name !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Just to follow up on my post just noticed Aureliens post... she mentions 24BOOKING... this was another name this company used, and what got me suspicious because they replied back using this name.I think this is definately all the same operation. Also when I got suspicious I checked my card and someone had withdrawn 40 euros from an Athens bank using my card ...

    RépondreSupprimer